toyota tacoma stock deck wiring diagram

go to sounddomain.com and order a wire harness for your s[ecific car. You plug ur current wires into it and the there are labeled wires coming out so you know which one goes where.

common wire colors are:

yellow - 12V constant

red - 12V accessory (when your key is turned on)

Blue - remote wire and/or automatic ant.

black - ground

then use a 9volt battery to get each speaker wire pair (usually the same colors lol)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Look into idoing hear units, I know lots of people use them in the 15+ WRX's, I myself used a maestro unit and head unit capable of using it
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
If your bypassing the infotainment stuff in the original HU setup, then the LCi7PRO should handle the rest. If you want to retain the handsfree...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...
Hey everyone! I'm a car stereo newbie and I know next to nothing about car stereos, only features. I recently purchased a 2010 Toyota Highlander...

About this thread

oish55

oish55
Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
brandonloserkid