Trade between mclerico83 and I (psych0ticnemes1)

Man you always get goodies in trade. Missing my iPod lately, but I'm glad it worked out well for you and were able to make a profit from the trade. What are your plans for the Alpines?

Btw, considering this is a feedback trade, you guys should have no concerns in how well he ships his equipment since they're literally post-proof. USPS tried to decomission the Eclipse 5-channel I got from him and nothing could penetrate the cloud of bubble-wrap he surrounded it in. Buy with confidence.

Man you always get goodies in trade. Missing my iPod lately, but I'm glad it worked out well for you and were able to make a profit from the trade. What are your plans for the Alpines?
Btw, considering this is a feedback trade, you guys should have no concerns in how well he ships his equipment since they're literally post-proof. USPS tried to decomission the Eclipse 5-channel I got from him and nothing could penetrate the cloud of bubble-wrap he surrounded it in. Buy with confidence.

Good to hear. It shouldn't be a problem anyway since both amps are being shipping in original boxes.

Man, I wanted that ia9. Good deal.
Muahahahahahahaha! Just kidding.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

psych0ticnemes1

5,000+ posts
Psych0tic Customs
psych0ticnemes1
Behind You
Start date
Participants