SOLD Treo

I am looking for a ssx 15 and maybe the ssx 2000 amp. I could go for the 18 but it weighs so much and gas is a ***** plus I have a brand new car and don't want to compete like I used to I want something with good sound quality

I am looking for a ssx 15 and maybe the ssx 2000 amp. I could go for the 18 but it weighs so much and gas is a ***** plus I have a brand new car and don't want to compete like I used to I want something with good sound quality
you might want to look up how much the weight difference actually is between the 15" and 18" ssx

If the price is to much I will just buy brand new. I know a guy local that has a lot of sales with buy 1 get one for 100 thats how I got my ssxs a while ago

If the price is to much I will just buy brand new. I know a guy local that has a lot of sales with buy 1 get one for 100 thats how I got my ssxs a while ago
i dont think so if you can get 2 ssx for 100 you better get um maybe 1 blown one for 100 lol

While this guy calls me a dumbass he should have read it a little more careful. I said I can get them BUY ONE get the other for 100. And yes it is from an actual dealer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.