Trying to install new cd player in my 01 Stratus, no sound please please help.

Jman1087

I bought a new Pioneer radio and the wire harness. I had my bro and friends at work look and try nobody can figure this out. I have all the wires correctly positive to negative colors. But for whatever reason only the back left speaker works. I thought maybe I was having problems because of the infinity speakers. But why is the back right one not working? I dunno what to do. I don't want to pay $65 for it to be installed when it's so easy. I just don't know what is going wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm sure this has been talked about in other threads I just can't seem to find them on here. If there are any I wouldn't mind if I could get the link to them? Or someone please just help me out on here.

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.