Twista's New CD...A must have for SQ enthuasiasts

AsK 5109
10+ year member

I GOTTA LOTTA MOE!
Just picked up the new Twista Kamikazee CD and all I can say is wow. Definately the best SQ cd I have in my possesion now. Now I've got L7's, and this CD makes them sound awesome......hard to believe isn't it???? What's also good about this 16 track CD is theirs no stupid skits on this one like you hear on Ja Rule, CD's and Snoop Dogg's. Just straight up clean rap. I picked this up at Target 4 hours ago for $11.99 and I definately encourage everyone to buy this because the beats hit low and the bass-lines are better than excellent. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif

dude you're late....

but yea good cd. badunkadunk is has some big clean bass - one of my favorites. I liked the skits he had off of adrenaline rush - cause they concurred with the album.

"...I don't know what's goin own..."

I know I'm late......but I was just amazed how good my L7's sounded with this CD, and if a CD makes a so-called "Terrible SQ Sub" sound good, then I think its well-worth a post.

i really don't consider this a good cd for sq, b/c it doesn't touch on all parts lets say such as a dave mattew's band cd would....... where the tweets are just clean and accurate, then the midbass is really focused on and the bass just has kick drums to die for then it all comes to life all in the same song...... b/c that's just my 75 cents worth

For R&B, Hip Hop, Rap, whatever you wanna call this CD, it is good for the SQ. Of course a DMB cd is going to sound better, so would a country album since its all drums.

Lemme re-phrase my thread, If your like R&B, Hip Hop, or Rap, then this is a good SQ cd not to be passed up. Hopfully that clears it up for all you.

Twista is a good CD to pick up since there really isn't anything really good out know. I haven't heard any CD's this year that I could just play from begining to end without getting bored.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.