Universal CD Changer Trouble

spyshot

I hope this hasn't been posted before, I couldn't find it.

I have a factory radio with a universal Pioneer disc changer. Of course it runs through the stero with the FM modulator. I expected a little bit of background noise or hissing, but it seams to have gotten worse.

What would anyone recommend that I could do that would clear up the sound a little bit? I've already tried the obvious trying different different frequecies to run it through, nothing seams to help. Just some suggestions of what to try to help clear up some of the noise or hissing in the back ground.

Any help anyone could give me would be great.

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.