Video install help...

Strecker25
10+ year member

Better than everyone
well ive done a bunch of audio work for my friend on his 95 camaro and now hes cravin some video addons, hes got a small 4.5 inch already now he wants a dropdown monitor, Dvd player, and tuner...hes lookin into this package http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?stk_code=stakit5&store=&catid=392

might not be the best out there but not the worst, what you all think about difficulty of an install of it all, id prolly glass up a nice little box in the glove for the dvd player and then hes got t tops so right in the center id put the monitor, i just dont know if it would fit in this space?

and any info or experience u all got with wiring up video would be helpful i mean i know the basics...thanks in advance

95 camaro... does he expect to watch the drop down from the front seats???

for that car id recommend an in dash (or if you have room in front of the shifter, a little custom pocket with a screen).... dvd in the glovebox is fine, just make sure he can reach it while driving. and as for the tuner, under the seat is fine.

yea hes got the small monitor where the hole behind the shifter used to be, quite frankly idk what he wants a dropdown for...but i dont ask questions i just install lol....im thinking of convinicing him into the visor monitors, how are they to install?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.