Wall suggestions

Chuck b
10+ year member

Ok I started on a wall in a 1994 dodge Shadow. It will be for Two 15Inch RE SX's.....I have never built a wall b4 So i just made two seperate boxes EAch is 28 D 27 H and 19 W...Also vented of cource which is 17.5 x 5.....I figured i would just make a front plate to the wall with a sprate Board the boxes i made are complete and have fronts on them...I have no digital camara to take pics:(.....How can i build the front plate so it fits good or links to people that have made them. Thanks for any help

~Chuck~

build one box instead of two. no need to make this any harder on yourself than it's already going to be. when you make two seperate ported boxes in your car there's always a good chance that they won't be tuned exactly to the same not because of mathematical or construction errors. This leaves you with two boxes that have a few hz gap in tuning frequency and can cancel each other out like mad. Build a 8-10 cubic foot box and tune it to 32-36hz with about 120 square inches of vent area.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Back to the drawing board Oh well tho i wana do it right the first time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Thanks for the info

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.