Wall

BooLeaN
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey I plan on making a wall for my 1990 Chevrolet Tracker. I am getting 2 RE HC 15" woofers. I want SQL not just SPL. I have read Loyd's thread on how to build the wall. I was just wondering if anyone here knew anything about building walls.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also I am not too sure how big I'm going to make my box, but my max dimensions are 40" wide, 25" long and 25" high. I am looking for a ported box.

I am going to be building it all myself, and the back seats are coming out of the tracker.

Any help, comments or suggestions would be great.

Thanks all!

Thanks man !! Looks nice. I hope mine turns out decent //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm going to be doing everything over the next week. I am getting my HC's Thrusday if UPS doesn't scew it up. My amp should be arriving Wednesday. I hope to have the seats out and area ready to go later today. Tomorrow I am going to plan the enclosure.

Monday I want to get a dance floor down and build the box itself. I have to work tuesday but on wednesday I hope to get the front baffle done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Then I'll just have to clean it all up, scew in the subs on thursday and let it WANG!

Well, I got the back seats out, and I built a dance floor. I have to go to a store tomorrow for some bolts to bolt it down. I took some pictures and they are in my gallery.

Hey, just an update if anyone cares. I have the dancefloor bolted down, I have the box built and i have the front baffle all cut to size.

Tomorrow I am going to mount the box to the dance floor, cut the holes for the speakers, and then mount the front wall.

After that is done, all I need to do is paint the wall, mount the back piece of the box and put my amp and woofers in.

I'm pretty excited, it should be done by friday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.