want some needed advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

dkguitarist
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
today i finally decided to run all my wires and try and get everything in place today (been putting it off for well over 6 months).

well i didn't get my 1/0 wire ran due to not finding any drill bits.

also didn't get my cd changer bolted down, but got it hooked up.

my next thing is worrying about where to mount my kicker impulse IX406 amp.

my trunk is very small and when i have my dub7 in there, i literally have no room to put another amp (20.1 already mounted across the back of both backseats). i have no experience with fiberglass (and lookin into getting a new vehicle) so 'glassing the trunk is out. (tho i will consider trying my hand at some kickpanels).

the only option i have right now is mounting it on the back of the sub box and i really hate that idea. amp is too large for under the seats. anyone have any ideas at all? (nothing crazy like a false roof). spare tire well is out of the question as well.

thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.