Want to trade for Sundown Audio SA12 or Re Audio *** 12 or similar woofer!

Bostonjlguy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have multiple items I am welling to trade. I will bundle some of them if need be to make a deal happen.

JL Audio xd600/1 Amp Retails at $450-@ 4 Ω 400 W RMS x 1, @ 3 Ω 500 W RMS x 1, @ 2 Ω 600W RMS x 1 Amp Works perfectly.

(2) Boston Acoustic GT-20 Amps retails at $250- GT-20 2 channels 1x220w (2-ohms) or 2x45w (4-ohms) rated at 12.6v. Should get more power out of it. Can use for speakers or a single woofer.

Boston Acoustics G1 dual 4 0hm 10 inch woofer and Box Retail for woofer is 119.95 and Box was $75-

1¾-inches of peak-to-peak excursion

2-inch 4-layer voice-coil

Radialvent® cooling, for increased power handling

SureSet™ impedance selection and overdrive protection

Multiple enclosures types and tuning options available

Integral sealing gaskets simplify both standard and inverted mounting

Handles 200 Watts Rms

Massive output for entry level single 10 inch woofer. Can be powered perfectly by gt-20 amp. Provides great depth to music.

Eclipse Audio CD-3100 with 5 volt preamp outputs. Motorized face. Area Shot feature guides you to your destination by text information and direction arrows. Just download point-to-point navigation instructions from the Eclipse web site, and then load the data into the receiver via a recordable CD disc.

JL Audio 12w3v3-4 retail price 300. Sub handles 500 watts rms. Perfect match with XD 600/1 amp. Would package them for right deal. Did have small slit in surround by screw. Was sealed from underneath with small amount of glue and a small piece of electrical tape for reinforcement. Slit will not be a problem and will not progress.

Please reply with your offers. I will entertain all offers. You pay to ship your item, and I will pay to ship the items I trade you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...