What are better shivas or brahmas

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by Bulldg2686 im trying to get a system in my car and i dont know what to get im thinking of getting 12" subs but cant figure out which to get
Brahmas are better...

What driver is "better" is typically based upon the application. Yes the brahma is a higher end driver, but if you only have say..300x1@4ohm for amp power, the shiva would be a better route. Or if you dont have $350 to spend on your sub..etc etc. Both are nice drivers though, one is just a bit more....extreme than the other.

Originally posted by ElementalG20 What driver is "better" is typically based upon the application. Yes the brahma is a higher end driver, but if you only have say..300x1@4ohm for amp power, the shiva would be a better route. Or if you dont have $350 to spend on your sub..etc etc. Both are nice drivers though, one is just a bit more....extreme than the other.
He meant to ask which one was more high end...I'm pretty sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.