What Color To Paint My Car

monte_carlo97
10+ year member

Power Acoustik Punk
Central Ohio
I got a 97 White Monte Carlo and it has some scartches, stone chips, etc. I was going to completely repaint the whole thing. So i was going to ask you guys opinions on what color to paint it. Something that will go well with my green underbody lights. Or should i just leave it white. Let me know what you thinks.

You got loot??? Go with PPG Harlequin -- Green to Purple. SWEEEEET stuff. 5 color. I think it is about $1,200 a gallon. Not including clear coat add $300 more. If you can do it yourself or know someone you can buy the paint and have it done for less than the typical body shop charges for a paint job.

You got loot??? Go with PPG Harlequin -- Green to Purple. SWEEEEET stuff. 5 color. I think it is about $1' date='200 a gallon. Not including clear coat add $300 more. If you can do it yourself or know someone you can buy the paint and have it done for less than the typical body shop charges for a paint job.[/quote']
that would look ****ing retarded.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.