What is it worth???

Participant count
  • Participant list

JT1979
10+ year member

Hat Keeps Scammers Away
FLORIDA
I have an amp, that I was told they will never make mor eof or again, how ever it was told to me. Either way, I have one and no one else can buy them. Its a Funkin Audio MF 400 mono amplifier will put out almost 700rms @ 1 ohm from my understandings.

what would something like this be worth?

Does it make it worth more?

Does it hold its value more?

Will it be garbage?

Considering nobody really cares about Funkin Audio, it's status of "won't be made again and no longer available" isn't really important. Also, considering how many amps these days are just overseas OEM designs w/ "Brand X's" label slapped on the heatsink......even though Funkin Audio won't sell them anymore there's likely a hundred other amps out there with the exact same board selling under a different name.

So no, it isn't rare and valuable.

It's just your run-of-the-mill 700w foreign-built/designed amplifier.

Considering nobody really cares about Funkin Audio, it's status of "won't be made again and no longer available" isn't really important. Also, considering how many amps these days are just overseas OEM designs w/ "Brand X's" label slapped on the heatsink......even though Funkin Audio won't sell them anymore there's likely a hundred other amps out there with the exact same board selling under a different name.
So no, it isn't rare and valuable.

It's just your run-of-the-mill 700w foreign-built/designed amplifier.
Alright thanks for the input. I was wondering if I should sit on it, or use it basically and it looks as though using it will not hurt anything so....................

anyone else want to chime in here?????????????????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.