What kind of amp should I get to push RF P2 10s at their best

I have 2 10" Rockford Fosgate DVC 2ohm P2s inside a custom sealed down firing box for my Jeep wrangler. I want to know not only what amp would push these subs to sound their best, but which would last longer as well. My options are between the RF Prime R7501D and the RF Punch P500x1bd. I had an MA Audio 1000w mono amp pushing them before and they sounded amazing, but I think ultimately it was a cheaper amp and the 2ohm load I had the subs and amp wired to just burnt that amp out. Although I can hook a system up in most cars, I'm not extremely educated in all the inner workings of amps and subs RMS. I get that the subs and amps have a peak RMS and a mono block amp is one channel, but does that amp's wattage get decreased once u add a second sub? Maybe that would help me decide between the two amps. Thank for the input, guys

Both of the amps are 750 and 500 rms at 1 ohm the subs can be wired to 2 ohms or .5 which neither amp can take at 2 ohms on the amps you'll get 400 and 250 rms at best budget for an amp ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.