What Kinda Box

No, put those in the smallest sealed box you can fit them in. My freind has two of those and we have tried all enclosure and super small sealed is the best by far. bandpass is second best, larger sealed is third best and dont even bother porting those they arent built for it. those should pound like a **** when theyre in a super small sealed: my freind's do. and he just has a sony 1400 w mono or whatever they are. they will handle tons more power in a small sealed too. those are only 300 W rms subs so if you get 900 rms out of that amp runnin to them with them sealed they will pound

P.S. Small = less than 1 cu ft per sub prolly 2 cubes for all three combine really small!!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.