What Subs Are Better

Pg makes good products but i would go with the magnum hands down that PG isnt really in the same bracket as the mag.

plastik018-http://www.phoenixgold.com/tiwoofersmodels12.html or magnum d2 12" and what boxes are ususually better ported ones or sealed ones?

Hey plastik018 you are one dumb**** the d212 will humiliate the pg subs. If i see you around ima slap your ass for being smart. Ported is more spl sealed is for mostly sq

Ok, you are not much smarter, ineedbass. Sure, the PG's aren't as good as D2's, but they will not get "humiliated" by them either. The fact that PG's are only $110 shipped on ebay also makes them a really great buy. Just because something is ported doesn't mean its going to have poor SQ. If you go with PG's, i would go for a sealed box though, as the space recommendations for porting them is very high. I don't want to use 3+ cu ft per for my subs.

yeah dont think they are in the same level to even compare them. i say if u have the money, try the PG elite. i just wanna see someone who runs them =D n hear how they sound.

we all know magnums sound great. but some variety is good. i remember that we used to tell everyone to buy the ed Ks. they great subs. but it's not too much fun when everyone in this forum has them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.