Where did the stickies go? Can someone help me w/ security?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Firetruck
10+ year member

USA
K, so I read the stickies that were up a couple of months ago and they were really descriptive, but now I can't find them. Anyways, can someone tell me where I can get a hood lock kit for a 2003 suzuki grand vitara?

And where can I find the hood pop cable? I don't remember clearly...but I read that the theif can just cut some wire and make the hood pop, so it's good to re-enforce it right?

And how hard is it to install an alarm...I really wanna do it myself, cause I read all over the place people getting shitted on by stores. Plus if you want a job done right, do it yourself.

How do I make it so my trunk will only open with the key?

What else could I put into my car to make it safer? Alarms etc...

Thanks everyone

oh...and a really noob question to add on, but does my car have a stock alarm system? Like if someone bashes my window open...an alarm will go off right?

for your hood lock kit, or hood cable i would look on ebay or google it. if you want your trunk to open with just your key, i would just dissconnect your trunk pop. if your not putting in an alarm i would say a flashing red l.e.d would do good and would look like an alarm is enabled.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.