Where NOT to put your tweeters

ridge
10+ year member

This is not my car. This is another Grand Prix owner's car from my forum. Good guy but I think this tweeter install would make for HORRIBLE staging. Please no one try this. Take a look:

358089_138_full.jpg

358089_139_full.jpg

358089_140_full.jpg

looks like a bear face or something.

I guess the there's no bias between the driver and passenger...if playing a mono signal

looks like a bear face or something.
I guess the there's no bias between the driver and passenger...if playing a mono signal
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

WOW..........it sure does.

Adam LOL

I would have to say that wouldn't be very good for stereo seperation. Not to mention the tweeters are probably a long ways away from the mids. Not a good idea.

Adam

I'd hate to be a little kid sitting in the back seat...nightmares for weeks and weeks turned into a phobia...mobophobia?

I've heard that hearing the treble an mids on different sides of the head helps the staging significantly. It makes it "surround sound"

j/k

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.