where to buy Alpine CDA-7897

Sspider
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Elite
new york
I've looked ina few places but nothing...

i really want this unit to almost complete my system...my brother had an alpine and it made his car sound so g0od...everything was nice and tight..

where can i buy it..?

thank you

Tough to get for a good discount anymore. Ikesound is where I got mine about a year ago for $450.00, but they don't sell them anymore.. because they **** now, I might add.

I think they might have slowed in making them to be honest with you.. although I'm not positive. New ones are floating around, but don't seem to be in abundance. Ebay has a few auctions, check it out.

Tough to get for a good discount anymore. Ikesound is where I got mine about a year ago for $450.00, but they don't sell them anymore.. because they **** now, I might add.
I think they might have slowed in making them to be honest with you.. although I'm not positive. New ones are floating around, but don't seem to be in abundance. Ebay has a few auctions, check it out.
I have one and loved it. I sold my car with the HU still in the car, so right now I'm in the market for one.

What do you by saying they ****?

I have one too, and I love it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I didn't mean the deck *****, I mean Ikesound ***** now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.