Wich Amp????

they are made by the same company,Maxxonics

I would Email them and get there take on it,I presonally

like that particular crunch amp line-up,I like the old school gauges

and for the price I bet its pretty much the same as most of hifonics

internally

http://www.maxxsonics.com/

Thats an older Zapco, if its in good shape it should be a good amp. I wouldn't pay out the a$$ for it though.
yea it looks like the price on it is going to be too high, so what do you guys think about the other two amps????

im still leaning tword the hifonics just cause i know its a decent amp and i think it will push more power than the crunch i read somwhere the crunch will push about 700rms (rated at 1600 im guessing thats peak but why do they rate teh hifonics at rms and not the crunch????) and the titan will run about 900rms, but i like the looks of the crunch and the cool guages on it better but they have so much in common i cant decide and i need help soon i really need to get on ordered.

thanks.

help....pleaseeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

The Crunch is rated at 700w @ 1 ohm. They do give it RMS ratings, that seller just decided to only put the dynamic ratings.

Out of the three, I would go with the Zapco. But out of the two, Hifonics...

The Crunch is rated at 700w @ 1 ohm. They do give it RMS ratings, that seller just decided to only put the dynamic ratings.
i looked on the Crunch website and it sayed 1600 thats why i didnt know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif i just like the looks of the crunch so much better, but i like the extra power of the hifonics, and im dont know if the crunch is as good as the titan i dont want it to crap out on me or somthing, i still dont know, yea the zapco would be nice but the auction on it is going up too much and there tons of time left so it will probably be too expensive im on a budget here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

where,does it say 700w , it shows 1600W@1 0hm

Zapco is a great amp but its also 5times the cost of these Maxxonics models and buying

a used one on Egay is plain stupid

well i think ill get the titan, unless anyone has a better suggestion in the $200 shipped range??? and this is to push a 12" 2ohm Brahma //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

If you want Zapco buy them on the forums... I've had better luck with the high end amps on here than on ebay.... but there are deals everywhere... I managed to get my g/f's Zapco Iforce 2100 for 91 shipped BNIB so keep your eyes peeled...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.