will adding a dist block from the cap to amp help..

Im gonna have to agree with mind_nl's original post on this one.. From the looks of the system you posted, you only need about a 1.5-2farad cap. A 10 is extreme overkill. And you generally do not need to use caps for your mids/highs. Just stick the cap on your sub amp, as that is what will draw the most power from your ride.

...But since you do have 10farad, may as well go ahead and use it for everything...and maybe add some LCD screens, DVD player, PS2,a few more subs, and youll still prob have some room to work with..

As for your question about alt noise, that generally comes from RCA's, or speaker wires being run too closely to power wires.

I am adding to my system that is why I got this cap. When i am complete in a few weeks or a month or two I will have 2 15 D2s, 2 PG Tantrum 1200.1s, my PPI PC2150, and a PG Tantrum 500.2. So the cap should come in handy then. as for my noise I took it by my friends shop and it was a bad HU ground. Got it fixed in minutes and all is well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.