Will this ground ok?

If it isnt grounded what would happen, just nothing? i dont wanna spend ages messing around with power cables and fuses when all I ahve to do is ground it somewhere else. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It shouldn't be much of a problem. Make sure you take out the bolt, sand the paint off the area, and then use it.

FYI, I think you need to use a much alrger ground wire. (power wire = ground wire) and I don't use anything smaller than 8 gauge for any amp.

Also, if you have just one amp, then grounding on that spot is fine. However, if you have multiple amps, do make sure all grounds go to one spot.

I have a question that might be stupid...why are you supposed to ground everything to one spot? I finally got an amp installed on my front and i have two different ground spots now...and sometimes warning light that says my brake lights are out comes on...when i move the wires around and then restart the car that light goes out...i was thinking its just because i have crappy wire in there for right now. Could this maybe be a ground problem instead?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.