window tint

fakename
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
earth
i want some new tint. i want the tint that when you look at it, you see yourself..like when you look at someone and they are wearing sunglasses..you cant see their eyes..yep thats what i want. can this be put on the front window? n where can i buy this stuff.

hmm... im thinking thats illegal, but go head u can do what ever u want, unless ur talking about putting a stripe on the windshield?

In most states, that I'm aware of, it would be illegal and the police would require you remove it. Reason for this is they 1) want to be able to easily see inside your vehicle, and 2) don't want anything on the windshield that could decrease your visibility.

No sense in even wasting the money to have it done, as it wouldn't be on long before it would be required to be removed.

nah dude. Yeh the chrome tint is GAY. But i have 5% on my old truck and it is the bomb. Get 5% all around but like 22%on the front window.
yeah, ill jus go wit 5%. how much will it run me for 2 front windows, 2 back seat windows, rear window, sunroof, windshield

forget what they say go with a dark black on the sides (around 5%) and then just put a light mirrow on thefront glass. i think you will end up w/ what you want

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.