Window tint

Participant count
  • Participant list
does any one know where i could get limo tint in or near Orlando, FL. and any idea how much it will cost? it doesn't have to be limo tint but really dark. my tint is like 16 years old and its now purple not black.
Go on ebay. and type........example....."chrysler 300 tint". There's a place on ebay, where I bought from, that cuts it for ya, exactly for your car, and its perfect. You can get anything from 35%-to 2-1/2%........and its fairly cheap.

I bought a whole kit for my car, the above car, for like $50 shipped.

Good luck.

Go on ebay. and type........example....."chrysler 300 tint". There's a place on ebay, where I bought from, that cuts it for ya, exactly for your car, and its perfect. You can get anything from 35%-to 2-1/2%........and its fairly cheap. I bought a whole kit for my car, the above car, for like $50 shipped.

Good luck.
Installed it yourself? I bought one of those kits too, been sitting in my room because I haven't found anyone that can install them, all the shops say they won't do it due to 'liability' reasons //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif .

does any one know where i could get limo tint in or near Orlando, FL. and any idea how much it will cost? it doesn't have to be limo tint but really dark. my tint is like 16 years old and its now purple not black.
It is purple because it was cleaned with an ammonia-based window cleaner.

Go on ebay. and type........example....."chrysler 300 tint". There's a place on ebay, where I bought from, that cuts it for ya, exactly for your car, and its perfect. You can get anything from 35%-to 2-1/2%........and its fairly cheap. I bought a whole kit for my car, the above car, for like $50 shipped.

Good luck.
Installed it yourself? I bought one of those kits too, been sitting in my room because I haven't found anyone that can install them, all the shops say they won't do it due to 'liability' reasons //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif .
I guess i would be able to buy it from e-bay. but i have no clue how to install it myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.