Wiring help Pics inside

superchargedta

kansas
FBVP11DN.png

FBVU12GU.png

these are the two blocks that I have. The first in my understanding is supposed to go close to the battery and the second is supposed to go after the capitor but before the amp

The top one is a fuse holder for your main power wire. Put it inline on your main power wire as close to the battery as possible. The bottom is a distribution block. your main power wire connects to the large input. Then the two feeds go to what ever your powering. When I'm using a cap in somebody's setup. I usually wire the cap after the distribution block as close to the amp as possible. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ok so lets say that I put the cap after the dist block. should I run the 8 ga wire from the dist block to the cap and then the 8 ga wire from the cap to the amp. Or should I use 4 ga wire for that.

Problem is that 4 ga wire will not fit into the dist block on the out put end

depends on how long the wire run is. 8 gauge should be sufficient if the run is less than a foot or two. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.