wood for kick panels

Acidburn
5,000+ posts

Super Mod-like-guy
Tempe, AZ
alright, i just got my 6.5" comps and im going to make custom fiberglass kick panels for them but my question is... for the wood baffle, is it ok to use 3/4" particle board? i know MDF is recomended but i have a lot of the particle board sitting around and i dont really want to buy a whole sheet of MDF so is that ok? thanks guys

Perfectly fine. In fact, I had some left over too and just made a set as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.