WTF Dustin!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

what the fvck man, i paid you 3 weeks ago to build my port and now you refund my money with out telling me. i paid you with a gift card which is long gone so now im out that money. thanks.
You paid him with a gift card and he refunded you cash? I see no problem there unless I'm missing something.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif 

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

You paid him with a gift card and he refunded you cash? I see no problem there unless I'm missing something.
the problem. i never asked for a refund nor did he tell me i was getting a refund. i paid him with a gift card which went in the trash 3 weeks ago after i used it. and i have no port to show for it.

So he refunded the gift card, which was thrown away.. Is what youre saying?
If this is true, I'm sure the old one could be cancelled and he could send another gift card.. unless he did actually refund cash. Then it is just a matter of Dustin getting him the port he wanted if that route is chosen.

If this is true, I'm sure the old one could be cancelled and he could send another gift card.. unless he did actually refund cash. Then it is just a matter of Dustin getting him the port he wanted if that route is chosen.
yes he refunded a gift card that was thrown away. i didnt want a refund and i didnt know i was getting one. and out of the blue 3 weeks later without any notice i get a refund, and an email after saying he doesnt want to build it.

i never complained, i never asked for a refund, i just wanted a port. now i got money refunded to a card that is sittin in the dump.
I haven't seen too many cases where things weren't worked out with Dustin. Sure, it's a little upsetting when you are expecting a product, and it doesn't come. But this happens from time to time with all businesses, sometimes things just get crazy. But he refunded the money so atleast he tried to fix it. Now it should be as simple as getting ahold of him and having him cancel said refund and refund you via other means.

I haven't seen too many cases where things weren't worked out with Dustin. Sure, it's a little upsetting when you are expecting a product, and it doesn't come. But this happens from time to time with all businesses, sometimes things just get crazy. But he refunded the money so atleast he tried to fix it. Now it should be as simple as getting ahold of him and having him cancel said refund and refund you via other means.

im pissed off cuz he sent me a refund which i didnt want without even telling me. if i would have been notified i would of said hold up i paid u with a gift card which i dont have anymore. and i started a thread here cuz it take 3 days if your lucky to get a email back from him.

im pissed off cuz he sent me a refund which i didnt want without even telling me. if i would have been notified i would of said hold up i paid u with a gift card which i dont have anymore. and i started a thread here cuz it take 3 days if your lucky to get a email back from him.
I feel ya bro.. There deff should have been more communication... Having a business, you're bound to have some hiccups, but you must clear these up with the customer I keep everyone happy. I believe all will be made right here, but could have been avoided if there was simply a little better communication. Which is also understandable but, still.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

splwj47

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
splwj47
Great White North
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date