SOLD WTT: iPhone 3G 16gb Jailbroken with TomTom & Emulators for a nice amp

DJAllDay502
10+ year member

Kentucky
I have an iPhone 3G 16gb that is jailbroken on the newest 4.1 firmware with the latest edition of the TomTom Navigation software for US & Canada, both NES & SNES emulators and Installous that I would like to trade for a nice amp.

I have had this phone since it was new and it is in terrific condition. It has been in a hard case and had a screen protector on it since the first time it was taken out of the box. There are absolutely no scratches on the screen what so ever. I also have the original box, all the original paperwork, a brand new pair of Apple earphones, the wall charger, USB cable and I will include a nice hard case as well. The iPhone has worked flawlessly since I got it and the battery life is still very good. It has been wiped clean except for the above mentioned software and is ready to be loaded with all your media.

It also has the newest version of the TomTom navigation software installed which by itself is $50 when purchased from the app store. It has complete maps of the US & Canada and comes in very handy. I have also included both regular Nintendo NES and Super Nintendo SNES emulators and roms. There are hundreds of different games on it including Mario, Zelda and the Final Fantasy Games. I've also included Installous which will allow you to get almost any app for free.

I am looking for a nice amp or amps to power 2 Audioque HDC3 D2 12"s. I'd rather just have one amp that is .5 ohm or 2 ohm stable but will consider two 1 ohm stable amps if they are what I'm loooking for. Looking for between 2200 and 3000 rms and I am willing to add some cash on my end if the right amp comes along.

You can reach me by sending a PM or by posting in this thread. I will get back to you asap. Thanks!

P.S. - If anyone wants to buy it out right I'd take $250 shipped.

Bundle:

IMG_0081.jpg

TomTom:

IMG_0075.jpg

NES Emulator:

IMG_0076.jpg

SNES Emulator:

IMG_0077.jpg

Front:

IMG_0078.jpg

Back:

IMG_0080.jpg

What the **** are you talking about?? This is the first time I have listed this phone any where. Why don't you get your facts straight and then go flame in someone else post **** head. I just sold a 12" DC Level 4 XL on here to a guy last month and I have done business previous to that as well. Go **** yourself..

You scammed someone on caco not to long ago and you did it with this exact same ad!!!!!!!!!!
Dude what ever. I've never even been on Caco before. I will give you $10,000 if you can find an ad anywhere that I have posted this phone for sale before. I just got an iPhone 4 and I don't need this one any more. It figures a *** like you who just signed up and don't know **** about these forums or the people in it would come in here and start posting garbage. I have references on this site. Do you? Nope I didn't think so cause you're a douche bag. I bet thats you ******* that big **** in your ad too ******.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.