WTT my sundown saz 1500 v.3 for a sax 125.4, the new v2 i believe

dBrevMike
10+ year member

Rating: 100%
1 0 0
Item(s) for Sale:

slightly used saz 1500v3

Item(s) Description/Condition:

good used condition, the guy i got them from only used them for 2 shows. im using 2 in my car right now and have 2 just sitting so would like to trade 1 for a 125.4

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

i will post pics of the amp tomorrow when i get to work

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.