Best 6.5 comps for $115

Participant count
  • Participant list

PortlandAudio

CarAudio.com Newbie
New to the forum! Looking for 6.5" comps.

I'm helping a friend pick out and install speakers but I don't exactly keep up with all the newest brands and hottest "sales of the moment" in the car audio world. I tried to search but didn't find much recent info.

Budget is $100, maybe up to $130 or so.

She listens to all sorts of music and this will be powered off a double din pioneer that was on the cheaper end. No amp for now, maybe later.

I'm going to throw a little sound deadener in her doors that I have laying around.

We'll have at least 3" mounting depth and I have the ability to fabricate some mdf spacers if needed.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
New to the forum! Looking for 6.5" comps.

I'm helping a friend pick out and install speakers but I don't exactly keep up with all the newest brands and hottest "sales of the moment" in the car audio world. I tried to search but didn't find much recent info.

Budget is $100, maybe up to $130 or so.

She listens to all sorts of music and this will be powered off a double din pioneer that was on the cheaper end. No amp for now, maybe later.

I'm going to throw a little sound deadener in her doors that I have laying around.

We'll have at least 3" mounting depth and I have the ability to fabricate some mdf spacers if needed.

Thanks in advance!

I just got my son a set of these. Going to be ran off h/u power. Low Rms and high sensitivity. I think @Popwarhomie or someone here recommended these in a previous thread and thought I’d give them a try.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JDVD3DI/?tag=caraudiocom-20

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...