Questions about DD Amps

The C1100.4 is a good amp for the money,

If you want something that's going to give you 150x4 your going to pay 600 to 1200..

It's an audible upgrade but unless your running highend comps and have extensive dampening along with ideal install techniques it's not worth it for the average person..

The SS 4.920 is a a tad better..

Othe options are zed zapco,arc, soundstream human reign, lunar

Helix

Hiya y'all. I need a new 4 channel amp and was looking at the Digital Designs C5c amp. I'm wondering how its only 250 dollars, cause I thought DD products were supposed to be very expensive. Is this a good amp? And are these products still made in America?

I am new here and tried to search this but had no luck so I'd appreciate the help

Hey I know this is an old thread but that c5c is a great sounding amp. Yes it is middle to lower end on the scale of ampsvbutvi installed it as a backup to a jl amp being repaired and was very pleased with the sound..just sayin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios. 1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed...
With 1/4 wave and tuning low, your vehicle is a resonator itself, like if you think about from your rear hatch or back of the box traveling front...
Heads up, those coaxial units I listed above, have a broken tweeter stem. If you go the pioneer route (and at this price, I definitely would) get...
Thanks for the reply bass addict. I am sure with ya'lls help I'll get it tuned up. Audiobaun has been a huge help. He basically linked everything...
I think he'sasking because electricity is often compared to water to make it easier to understand. It can be helpful, but it can be misleading...

About this thread

BahDunkAdunk

10+ year member
BahDunkAdunk
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from