02' Z71 Hoe Build

Hmmm, the way I remember it... the Z71 was almost identical to the denali package for the GMC lineup. I thought it came with a bunch of luxury items (as well as the offroad stuff) Someone posted a pic earlier in the thread. THAT is what a Z71 is I believe... It's got the nicer alloy wheels, the nice leather interior and a bunch of other upgrades and what not. I'm not calling you a liar or anything, but are you sure it's a Z71? Looks more like a base model to be perfectly honest.

Hmmm, the way I remember it... the Z71 was almost identical to the denali package for the GMC lineup. I thought it came with a bunch of luxury items (as well as the offroad stuff) Someone posted a pic earlier in the thread. THAT is what a Z71 is I believe... It's got the nicer alloy wheels, the nice leather interior and a bunch of other upgrades and what not. I'm not calling you a liar or anything, but are you sure it's a Z71? Looks more like a base model to be perfectly honest.
It is a base model. They came with the fender flares, they came with the roof rack, they came with leather. STANDARD. NO ONE would buy a z71 and then convert all that **** to the lesser version. Now, getting "z71" on the title is NOT hard. dude pm me the vin I will run a carfax for you . it is NOT a z71. as for each brand of bulb having a diferent color field, whoever told you that is a flat out idiot. Color is measured n kelvins, which does not change by brand.

It is a base model. They came with the fender flares, they came with the roof rack, they came with leather. STANDARD. NO ONE would buy a z71 and then convert all that **** to the lesser version. Now, getting "z71" on the title is NOT hard. dude pm me the vin I will run a carfax for you . it is NOT a z71. as for each brand of bulb having a diferent color field, whoever told you that is a flat out idiot. Color is measured n kelvins, which does not change by brand.
all brands colors are different though, have you ever even bought multiple sets? i bought a 10000k set for my girls acura which were way more blue than the old 10000k set i had for my blazer

it was a city truck before i owned it and it was 1 owner so i doubt the city would want to put stupid badges on it. I dont know if it just had the package put on or what but on the vehicle report in the option codes it says "Z71 Offroad Package Includes: *High Capacity Air Filter* *Underbody skid plates* *P265/70R16 AT WOL Tires* *Offroad Suspension. I know it does have the nitrogren shocks its supposed to and it did have fender flares that are taken off and the roof rack but i dont care i just wanted a tahoe and i got one.

Done working on everything for this weekend, back to the work week tomorrow, box should be done and painted sunday/monday/tuesday. I have a Pioneer deck, 50' roll of speaker wire, RCA's and battery terminals coming in the mail this week will have the deck in this coming weekend also.

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

I also ordered some 24'' American Racing rims and tires. They wont be here for 3 weeks because im getting them fully powdercoated gloss black. Originally they are black with a chrome lip but i was having trouble finding a all black rim i liked

all brands colors are different though, have you ever even bought multiple sets? i bought a 10000k set for my girls acura which were way more blue than the old 10000k set i had for my blazer
Then one of them was NOT a real 10000k set. brands CANNOT change the color spectrum. can they lie to you? sure. Simple as that. I have bought several sets of HID's (all 4300k in the proper retrofits i.e. the only good setups). Your jank ass egay stuff is just not marketed correctly, thats all. At any rate, enjoy your (vastly overpriced) tahoe:rolleyes://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

shoulda kept the black with chrome lip
eh yea i was kinda thinking about it but im going for the steady white/black theme so i think the full black will look good, hate having to wait this long but should be worth it

small update:

got the pioneer up and running. Tomorrow im doing the big 3, running sub amp RCA's and turn on wire, the box is really close to being done and i need to paint the batt rack. I will have everything done this coming sunday/monday

DSCN2231.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.