05Tb - license plate frame - front... wtf?

BreakingBad

Banned
pittsburgh
on the front of my trailblazer, the dealer had a stock license plate frame on the front. there are 4 big screws holding it on, 2 under the bumper, and 2 what seems to be screwed into the front of the bumper..

after taking out the 2 screws on the front of the bumper, i noticed 2 large holes on the front of my bumper where they were screwed in at.

any way to get this front license plate frame off and cover the holes/blemishes up?

sigh, i love you arrogant mother****ers.

i dont care too much for cars. i really dont. im not "into" them like every other "average male"

i know i have to conceal the holes, i was wondering what the best course of action would be to fill in holes in a bumper, simple as that.

keep responding with the smart ass comments, because all it does is make you look like an arrogant *******.

my bad for not knowing.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

fill it with filler, sand it, touch it up with some paint i guess.

actually i found the bumper plugs site through google, but i have to find out exactly what color my car is aside from "white"

nutz didnt work on this car, THANK GOD

they worked on my 97 grand prix.. this is an 05 trailblazer

actually i found the bumper plugs site through google, but i have to find out exactly what color my car is aside from "white"
nutz didnt work on this car, THANK GOD

they worked on my 97 grand prix.. this is an 05 trailblazer
lol, j/k man

i laugh my ass off when i see team nutz stickers on cars in the pittsburgh area..

then they turn it up, and their car catches on fire blows up subs go everywhere

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from