07 Dodge charger.. what should I get?

Participant count
  • Participant list

willbill

Okay, so I am obviously brand new to this site and this is actually my first post. I have been creeping the site for years but never thought I could afford to get serious. Now that I have a real career and money I am looking to get a pretty **** good system. What I really want is the best 12in subs that don’t cost my life savings. Budget is 2000 after new battery wires the whole thing, hopefully that’s not unreasonable. What I want from you guys is to tell me the subs I need to get and the amp, I can handle the box. I want a balanced mix of SPL and SQ more on the SPL side. It will be a daily system. Thanks for your help! My truck dimensions are as follows:

-2007 Dodge Charger

-Narrowest point going in 25”

-Narrowest in the trunk 39” and 46” from the back seat to the back of the trunk.

-15” high

-Need to be 33in max to be able to fit in-between the wheel wells though.

Right now I have 2 Memphis PR 12’s and a 1500 watt audio pipe amp (runs at 1125 max)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.