08 altima pics!!

Soooooooo......spoiled rich kid. Excellent.
umm 7.15 an hour dude. got $2000 in the bank and dropped $6000 on the install and $2300 on the rims and grill. i work 7 days a week to afford that. as for getting the car well i get good grades and my family does ok but were by no means loaded.

Nice.
Reminds me of this one.

fvl4lk.jpg

2vta1wi.jpg
spoke with the shop that did this. they gave me the idea of the forward firing sub and helped with questions i had. they have credit for the install ideas

I don't understand why every kid that have parents that buy them a car are considered "spoiled rich kids". I mean its not like this is a top-of-the-line altima, yea its newer than my car, but people need to stop hatin' that the kids parents make good money...
thank you! its the s or base model

Just ignore the ********...
How is the ride on the new wheels and tires?
there 20" so the tire thinned but not like 22"s would have been. rides just like the stock tires and i keep em at 37 psi. went from 23mpg city to 20 however so they do affect mileage.

Well heres the deal. Im 16 and this is my second install ive ever done. Took 85 hours and 5 box revisions but i got it. There are many plans in the future as the back wall is a temporary solution and i plan on fiber-glassing the amps into it. This will have to wait till school lets out on another break though. The second is i plan on an hc1400 up front and hc600 in back but im low on funds after this. Anyone make a ho alt ? i cant find one for the altima 07 and up. Stock is 110 a @ 14volts so its better than some cars ive seen. holds up no dimming.The Gear:

hu:clarion685maxbt

Front stage:focal 165vr

Rear stage:focal polyglass cvx

Sub stage:jl 13w7

Sub amp:jl 1000/1v2

Speaker amp:jl hd 600/4

Cap:tsunami 20 farad competition

Wiring: kicker 1/0 and 4 awg, stinger 14 guage and 10 guage

Deadener: peel and seal 12 rolls (no pics of final deadening sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif) so 144 square feet
Nice install, but I have to say what's with the cap, any plans on a Big 3? And how did you spend $6k on the stereo equipment. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

You box is looking good, I like your pics.

there's nothing wrong with that if the child deserves it, meaning he goes to school, work plenty of hours, and maintain good grades while keeping out of trouble.

work 5 hours on school nights and 6 hours starting at 5 am saturday an sunday. yes i have 2 guage outta my truck i owned before this( traded in when gas was $4.50) i have pieces cut again school and work take a lot of time. and my dads in india and he wanted to help with that. sorry i used peel and seal... dynamat and raamat were mad expensive and i felt this did the same thing. there are NO rattles and even blasted its not too noticeable outside the car. road noise was pretty much eliminated so i feel it did its job. The cap was to help with dimming lights and i plan on using it for show factor once i fb the back wall how i want it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.