1,500 at 1 ohm for $120 (or less)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

mfenske
10+ year member

aemracerex =POS
Looking for a Class D amp that does 1,500 (or more) at 1 ohm. I have 120 to spend. I'll be buying later today and if I can't find one here I'll get a new Audiopipe APCL1500 on eBay. I don't really care how it looks just needs to work well.

I hqve a beat up concept amp that will run .5 daily. Four 30amp fuses. Really ugly and you have to use the rca output but it works 100% I ran it in my jeep for a month or so at 1ohm. Id take like 80 shipped if I hqve a box that will fit.

I hqve a beat up concept amp that will run .5 daily. Four 30amp fuses. Really ugly and you have to use the rca output but it works 100% I ran it in my jeep for a month or so at 1ohm. Id take like 80 shipped if I hqve a box that will fit.
Picture? Also, what you mean about the RCA output?

Picture? Also, what you mean about the RCA output?
It had been repaired not sure if the rcas were switched or what but all I know is plug in to the output side and it works perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...