1 Mt 12, Mojo 12, or a solo x 12???

mojo..becuz it doesnt take alot of power to get it goin...1500 will get that baby pounding..unlike the solo X take close to 2.5k-3k to get it goin...so its between the MT and MOJO...i vote mojo..

Can someone point me in the right direction??? I am trying to do 1 12 in a honda civic. Its my everyday car, so its agoing to b a everyday driver. Which sub woud b the best??? Thanx
Their is no best!! All subs mentioned have done good numbers in the lanes. Flip a coin, and just make sure you have the power for them...

Can someone point me in the right direction??? I am trying to do 1 12 in a honda civic. Its my everyday car, so its agoing to b a everyday driver. Which sub woud b the best??? Thanx

Well I vote MT...but to be honest...I've never had the chance to mess with a mojo or solox...

The MT does not need over 2K for daily though (despite some popular opinions to the contrary)

Their is no best!! All subs mentioned have done good numbers in the lanes. Flip a coin, and just make sure you have the power for them...

x2... he's absolutely right... Are you looking for SQ or pure SPL?

Well I vote MT...but to be honest...I've never had the chance to mess with a mojo or solox...
The MT does not need over 2K for daily though (despite some popular opinions to the contrary)
Mine sounded like **** off 1500w but I guess its because I have triple stiff spiders so it needs more power to move it.

I vote solo-x.

You can make them sound great sealed or get as loud as want ported.

Get a good amp of 2kw or better and you're good.

I see you're from montgomery, you should go by Jimmy's Car Stereo if you havent already. Im in huntsville, a couple hrs north of you fyi.

those mojos are efficent for spl woofers. ive seen them in action with not a whole lot of power and they wang. if you're limited to 1500w then go with the mojo.....the mt will still sound good with 1500 but it wont be reaching its full potential as close as the mojo is with that given power.......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.