12" that kills the lowest notes ported

Word, I have the older Pioneer w250-spls and they sound fantastic on the lows and they are the 10" version.
i have the same two w2502-spl in my mustang and man those 10's get's low, i have them tune at 34 hz with 1200 watts on each. gong on 6 yrs now

my incriminator audio lethal injection murdered the lows, in the Put On song chopped, i'm pretty sure that last note is in the teens iirc

Jesus christ, that is sick. I got 2 Diamond Audio D6's, they barely ever flex, and they don't hit lows too well in the current box they're in, a slot port tuned to 33hz, what would be a good size box to get them putting out some good excursion and hittin' lows??

How can I make the most..loudest sound out of my 2 Alpine Type R 12s..They are running off of an Alpine MRP-M1000 amp and I was just wondering what i can do to make them even louder without buying a new amp or subs..what is the best cubic feet per sub in a ported box to get the loudest

Jesus christ, that is sick. I got 2 Diamond Audio D6's, they barely ever flex, and they don't hit lows too well in the current box they're in, a slot port tuned to 33hz, what would be a good size box to get them putting out some good excursion and hittin' lows??
I sold that setup, but the box was 2.5 @ 32hz, it was sort of like a t-line, sub up and dual slot ports. The best setup i ever owned, ever!!!

I sold that setup, but the box was 2.5 @ 32hz, it was sort of like a t-line, sub up and dual slot ports. The best setup i ever owned, ever!!!
Hitting lows like that in a 32hz ported slot?!!? Madness.

I must learn the ways! My box is pretty small, meh :\

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

loud-n-low

10+ year member
i give ladies 30mm xmax
loud-n-low
upstate NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date