• Participant list

04silverz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
Item(s) for Sale:

13" Mac Pro with Retina

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Just under a year old, bought in February of last year (have receipt for proof). 8 GB RAM, 250 GB HD, 2.4 GHz processor

Includes a clear Speck case which does have scratches but the computer itself is in great condition

Looks new, not used very much. Was bought for wife's job and she ended up not really needing/using it

If anyone is curious, ask boomtaco64 about the condition my 2 year old galaxy tab was in. He sent a PM to me saying it literally looked NIB.

Price:

1100 shipped lower US. No Canada, Mexico or anywhere else besides lower 48.

Cash, USPS MO or paypal gift (will not accept regular paypal due to their new return policy)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me, most likely through FedEx

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

They moved from 45 day window to file a claim to 185 days

They're also facing a class action lawsuit for their buyer always right policy they've fostered. I'm not willing to send somebody a $1500 item they can trash for six months then file a claim

Thanks for confirming WD

If it was an el cheapo throw away type from BB or wherever I'd probably take paypal normal. Seems it's maybe throwing some people off but I just can't risk someone trying to be a douche and file a claim 6 months from now. I've been a member here for a long time and have had no issues. Started wheeling and dealing even farther back than this site back in sound domain days. Spotless ebay account as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04silverz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
04silverz
San Antonio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies