$150 To Spend, DCON The Best?

hhmmm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif lol
lol and everyone is saying negative things about them because of that one thread about AQ a few months back about the magnet being glued on or something and they had pics

lol and everyone is saying negative things about them because of that one thread about AQ a few months back about the magnet being glued on or something and they had pics
That is what you get when you have people upset with a company. Read that whole thread and you will see what I'm talking about. It was not as it seemed that is for sure.

Ill be sure to post my thoughts when it comes in. Ill run it through a bunch of test tones and what not, and see how low it will play.

That is actually an interesting comparison. I may have to pick up another Dcon and see what I come up with.
Is the rms on the dcon 400 or 300? I wanna say 400 but im not completely sure. Im on my phone and im too lazy to go look lol

Had to cancel the AQ order. Had forgot to check the coil option, and its only available in D4.

Back to looking at the DCON.

I don't agree with that last part. I wish you were in the other half the US I would invite you to come check us out at the AQ booth at the heatwave shows and see what you think about the quality when they are properly installed. Also, the AQs get very low when in the proper enclosure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
guess i shouldnt have spoke on the SQ actually cuz come to think of it the only aq's i have heard were in fart boxes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ctmaudi

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ctmaudi
Akron, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date