169db = heart stop?

i suggest no one tries that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if ur inside ur car at 169 u'll go deaf //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

its been a mith for many years, kind of like an urban legond, no one knows if its true! lol --i think it could happen, dont know that a presice level like 169 db can be put to it though.

no no no... ok... that is mighty loud... perhaps it COULD damage your insides... but its the freq!

7 Hz is the resonance of your heart...

I even think if you play lower db with 7Hz your basically die.... :O

I may be wrong?

Originally posted by QuadPioneer I was told that if you hit equal to or greater than 169db while sitting in your car, your heart will stop? is that bs or true?
Quad how about u do this.. U test it and and tell us what happens //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Theres a smart idea... idiot.

Acutally for the 7hz to take any affect on you, it must be played loud, well i should say at a higher intensity of volume.. Considering you can't even hear 7 hz.

Originally posted by QuadPioneer Theres a smart idea... idiot.

Acutally for the 7hz to take any affect on you, it must be played loud, well i should say at a higher intensity of volume.. Considering you can't even hear 7 hz.
Well u can......in a way. You can hear the cone move but no actuall tone.

J

yeah how would someone go about 169 db unless it is literally a strict comp car. do you guys even know what it takes to do 169db?? you can't have it as a daily car and do that high and can promise you that much. also i believe it is a myth that it will stop your heart completly make your heart skip a beat i don't doubt that one.

adam

i'm not dead....

nor are half of the draggers out there - Michael Muller (sorry if i spelled it wrong) anyways The Big Oki sat in alan rileys van at 173.xdB at i believe 53Hz.....still kickin, along with multiple extreme cars at 174+ dB at around 75Hz

all about the tone that is played, and how loud it is played

I was reading (looking at the girls) Maxim magazine and they had something in there about a whales call (or whatever it is) being 181db.

Did anyone else read this. It was in one of the last few months issues.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.