17"-25" video flip-downs: I need

Actually I have been about 20 ft. away from a 15" flip and it was big enough from where I was standing. Ask anyone that has a flip that **** big, they have it for show...
- I love that alot...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH me tooo.

BUt thing about why u buy big rims. For show. SO if he asked me what rims where the biggest i would tell him. The ones with the best quality and s ize. why put that much money in to something that might break in a month.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH me tooo.
BUt thing about why u buy big rims. For show. SO if he asked me what rims where the biggest i would tell him. The ones with the best quality and s ize. why put that much money in to something that might break in a month.

Oh so your saying most people buy Lexani, Arelli, and Giovanni when going with big wheels?.....

wrong...

Most people will go with the cheapest they can get, just like spokes or Limited wheels....

ill settle this!!!

i had a 13.3 inch in my caddi. when people buy screens bigger than a 10" we dont give a **** how it looks we only care about stuntin!

then agian its all personal prefrance

-capone

ok but wheels and tv are different. u can make wheels look the same. But u can not make a cheap tv look like an expesive one.

You basically contradicted yourself...

You said up there you would recommend the best quality but right here your saying you can make cheap wheels look good. You can't make cheap wheels look good because they have no design, look at Limited then look at Lexani, now without price in mind which one's look better?

There is a guy around here with a 17" flip down why did he do it, just to show up his friend. I know another guy that said he might get a 20" flip, why? Hell I don't know why you would want a 20" flip other than to have the biggest flip in Clarksville...

ok dude i have a 17" inch monitor for my ford explorer

i bought it for $825.00 it has good picture to it so if you

want a good picture monitor go with that its not the best picture

before this i had a power acoustik 15.2" that was almost $700.00

so i hope this helped you

Why not just buy a Computer LCD screen and modify it? Then you'd know you're gettin great visual quality. If money isn't an option then have someone rig up the wiring for you and you'll be set.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.