18" BTL vs 15" Alpha V.2

Are you walling the back seat off for the Alpha?

Heads up, same size, Alpha vs BTL is a good race for output, it comes down to enclosure design moreso than anything.

Here, you have to add in that the BTL has more cone area...

Is this a fight:confused: Oh I seen the vs. and thought it was a fight:crap:
LOL, my buddy has the 15 alpha and our friends BF has an 18 BTL and he wants to see who is louder because we went into the audio shop he works at and asked if they had a TL cuz one of their ex-workers said they did and the people didnt know what a TL was lol, and that is our best shop lol.

Are you walling the back seat off for the Alpha?
Heads up, same size, Alpha vs BTL is a good race for output, it comes down to enclosure design moreso than anything.

Here, you have to add in that the BTL has more cone area...
No the alpha is not walled.

Yes I know the BTL has more cone area, but from what i have read and heard the alpha is louder then the BTL if they are the same size again from what i have been told.

Yes I agree it is alot to do with the install, I will see my friends BF's install possibly tomorrow

Yeah times 2 on the cone area. There is a formula for figuring out cone area I have it somewhere and cannot find it right now. But really to many variables:crap:
Yea I know the cone area equation its all good. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and yes I know there are many variables I am just wondering to get more of a general idea

Cone Area Equation = Pie(3.14) R(Radius of the circle fool!) ^2(Squared)

One 15 = 176.62 roughly

One 18 = 254.34 roughly

Alpha is a good woofer. Btl also gets loud. In my opinion, Alpha sounds 10x better

Cone Area Equation = Pie(3.14) R(Radius of the circle fool!) ^2(Squared)
One 15 = 176.62 roughly

One 18 = 254.34 roughly

Alpha is a good woofer. Btl also gets loud. In my opinion, Alpha sounds 10x better
Yea I got that, yea I know the BTL gets loud. and I definitly have to agree the alpha sounds 10x better

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.