18" SoloX in a Mazda3

I'm disappointed, your XXX install was awesome, plus you went from an SQ woofer to an all out SPL woofer, you had to lose so much SQ. But if you are happy that is all that matters.

I'm disappointed, your XXX install was awesome, plus you went from an SQ woofer to an all out SPL woofer, you had to lose so much SQ. But if you are happy that is all that matters.
It doesnt sound as bad as you might think. Granted its not the XXX but I would gladly sacrifice some sound quality for how loud this thing gets:D But I appreciate the compliment on the other box lol

It doesnt sound as bad as you might think. Granted its not the XXX but I would gladly sacrifice some sound quality for how loud this thing gets:D But I appreciate the compliment on the other box lol
Yea, if loud is your goal you accomplished it, lol. I am definitely an SQ guy though so I kinda like seeing other people with SQ subs too, lol. For how hard it is to build a box inside of the car you did a pretty good job, and it is an awesome looking sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

audiom3

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
audiom3
Gainesville,FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date