1969 Camaro Memphis/Infinity Build

t1990le
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Kennesaw, Ga
Ok, we are just starting the build of this entire car. All the sanding and pain is done. Its a 1969 Camaro Body with a hand built tube frame for all 2008 Vette Z06 parts. Motor is the vette LS7 with a few mods, chipped, roudy cam, exaust, est. 650-700rwhp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Will have a set of memphis comps, 6.5 in doors, 4 in dash, tweets in the pillars. the rear deck lid will hold the 2 6.5 memphis coax and 2 10" Infinity Ref 1024 Subs. All of this will be powered ba a memphis belle amp. All memphis wiring. And a crap load of Dynamat.

PICS

PICT0531.jpg

PICT0533.jpg

PICT0534.jpg

PICT0535.jpg

PICT0536.jpg

PICT0537.jpg

all out beautiful. hopefully those quarters look that smooth when you lay the paint on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif awesome equipment too but the car itself sorta outshines everything else. first gens just look sooo good i don't care how many people do them when you see one done nice it's amazing

all out beautiful. hopefully those quarters look that smooth when you lay the paint on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif awesome equipment too but the car itself sorta outshines everything else. first gens just look sooo good i don't care how many people do them when you see one done nice it's amazing
The 1/4s are very smooth. I forgot to get pics of them, theyre on a stand beside the car.

subscribed!
i see that you spent the money on the car and not the camera lol

cant wait to see what comes next
lol yea, my better camera is dead so i had to bring my older one :/ Alot of time and money has and is going to be spent on this car.

nice ass car man would love to drive it
lol agreed i can't waitn to hear and drive it. Maybe it will ease my pain a little bit on our loss of the 615.

Wow, look at how clean that firewall is...
lol NOTHING in this car will be done half @$$. This car was painted on a rotisserie the bottom of this car is just as clean as the top //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nice car. who is building it? I am partial though. here is my 69 with a ls1 and t56.
thats a bad camaro, this one has EVERYTHING from the vette, the suspention, the wheels, tires, motor, even the torqe tube and REAR mounted transmission. We ended up having to put a 70 camaro banch seat in the back and cut a round piece out in the middle since the tranny is back there.

Bobby Johnson in Dallas, Ga is doing the build. He leaves nothing stock on his cars. I call it the Bob Johnson special lol every nut and bolt are wire in the whole car is brand new. He is going to so much detail that even the instrument cluster and foot pedals are from the vette!

love those cars, my dad has a 67 ss, they're truly a beautiful car!
67-69 camaro FTW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well the car looks great. i have seen one other 68 with the same plans. the guys name is tyler and he ran a business called ATS. i think his car is on hold again.

my car has the full pro touring treatment but not as wild as yours. it had Speed tech uppers, coil overs, stock lowers with DSE bushings, hotchkis sway bar, ls1 brakes, 1LE steering box, DSE rear springs, and more. you get the idea. 500 rwhp and 26 mpg!! it is fun to drive and gets lots of attention. I have thought about putting a system in it but i really dont drive it enough to justify it.

is your bob johnson the same that wrecked at the salt flats this year?

well the car looks great. i have seen one other 68 with the same plans. the guys name is tyler and he ran a business called ATS. i think his car is on hold again.
my car has the full pro touring treatment but not as wild as yours. it had Speed tech uppers, coil overs, stock lowers with DSE bushings, hotchkis sway bar, ls1 brakes, 1LE steering box, DSE rear springs, and more. you get the idea. 500 rwhp and 26 mpg!! it is fun to drive and gets lots of attention. I have thought about putting a system in it but i really dont drive it enough to justify it.

is your bob johnson the same that wrecked at the salt flats this year?
Thats cool. I love the way you can take an amazing old car and make it drive like a new one.

Naw bobby didnt wrek last year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.