1986 Olds Cutlass Supreme

Not bad id run ya in my muscle car:D. a 77 el camino did a engine swap on her has a 383 stroker in it his midrise intake and dual quads:D

^ if you look closely in some of those pics...I have a 1973 pontiac grand prix...i'm sure you don't want too many problems with that haha....454 chevy motor, rebuilt trans 4:11 gears posi trac, all edelbrock components...pushin near 450 hp.

nice man , yeah well this 383 fully built up so i think that would be one good race. because i mean anything and everything done to this motor , rear end etc.... Just sayn man that would be one good race. gl selln her.

^ Thanks....No rust here tho, as already mentioned above...this car is in very good condition..*i guess the pics just don't do it justice* BUMP!

nah man the pics are clean, but all cutlass' are prone to strat rusting on the door bottoms....not saying you have rust....thats just where they start, especially ones with chrome trim panels along the bottom. I rock an 81 cutlass but i'm looking for another one thats clean to drive daily

Man thats a pretty clean ass cutty. Im surprised you haven't sold that thing yet im from cleveland and let me tell you all the dopeboys would love that. Goodluck man.

Bump for a fellow G-body.

I have a '86 SS Monte for a companion.

Gotta love how the plate matches the car.

You'd be welcome in the Motor city anytime.

Is it a body by Fischer?

Does it still have the entire original AC box?

95K ORIGINAL miles?

Does it have a Olds 307 and is the tranny one of the 200 metrics or a 200-r4?

Oh man, makes me wanna cry. 86 Cutlass Supreme Broooham was my first car. Had a 307 4 barrel carb, and dual straight pipes. It was sweet. I miss her so.

Bump

^ thanks for all the comments...yeah I'm actually from Detroit, MI which explains my love for restoring classic cars...The body is a original fisher body with original A/C and Heat...it has the original miles with a 200-r4 tranny.

is it bad that im white and wanted to be some 22's or 24's on it?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

nice car for sure though

^ naw it's not bad that you want some 22's or 24's on it...i'm not too interested in the rims because around here rims don't win races if ya know what i mean.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Record Holder07

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Record Holder07
H.H.I.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies