Item(s) Description/Condition:

240 amp

Price:

$200 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped from 97501

Item Pictures:

Will post pictures in the morning

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's what I'm gettin, a Cherokee lol. I think you misunderstood me, no worries though.
Mine will probably be 10 or so. Ill be above the window like for sure, obviously lol. May just C-pillar wall it.
Fvck it, I dunno. I could have swore I saw grand somewhere, but good, your getting a real jeep. And yeah, just wall it!

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS GUY HE IS A SCAMMER.

Currently in the middle of a paypal claim to try to get my money back I send for this alternator. He refuses to cooperate and is ignoring/not responding to paypal to defend himself. When asked about the item he said multiple times he was going to ship it out and provide tracking and never did. Last thing he said was it should be in the mail but cannot/will not provide tracking numbers and would not even reply when asked what shipping company he used to ship the item and what day he shipped it.

Ian Rowbottom of Medford, Oregon is a scammer!

398176_168306739963514_1708695828_n.jpg

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS GUY HE IS A SCAMMER.
Currently in the middle of a paypal claim to try to get my money back I send for this alternator. He refuses to cooperate and is ignoring/not responding to paypal to defend himself. When asked about the item he said multiple times he was going to ship it out and provide tracking and never did. Last thing he said was it should be in the mail but cannot/will not provide tracking numbers and would not even reply when asked what shipping company he used to ship the item and what day he shipped it.

Ian Rowbottom of Medford, Oregon is a scammer!

398176_168306739963514_1708695828_n.jpg
Open a scam thread in this forum

*Negative* Feedback

So paypal decided in my favor when he defaulted on the claim by not responding in the allowed time of like 10 days or something ridiculous in which he never responded.

Paypal was able to recover my money thankfully.

I would still not advise dealing with this guy at all and do plan to make a buyer beware thread for him tomorrow probably. Its 1AM and just got my money back dont feel like making a thread tonight.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.