1999 blazer $19,500

Rasheedhos

Banned
ny
am selling my 1999 Chevy Blazer.. It's a Tropy winner. I dont wanna sell it but i need the cash.. They system alone is valued at $15,000. Here's what it has.

300 amp Excessiver Amperage Alternator, 4 Optima Yellow Top Batteries, Upgraded Electrical System, Alpine Head Unit, 4 15" Old School Cerwin Vega Strokers (haven't even been broken in Yet), 2 ev dl10x for mids, 2 US Amps 2000x, Audio Control EQT, Kicker KX3, Audio Control Epicenter, Rockford Amps for the mids, Alpine Head Unit, 0 gauge wires all around.. Truck does low 150's in db Drag with music on (termlab reading) , will be louder once speaker get broken in. It is walled off Behind my rear seat so the truck is still a 4 seater but it still folds down. The roof has 3 layers of dynamat extreme and the rest has one layer. The truck has black leather interior, Clear out front head lights, 20" Chrome rims, dropped, well maintained, custom install. Truck has 113,024 miles on it still going great. Was planning to do more but my current financial sitution prevents that. I've worked a year and a half saving and sacraficing to put this together and truthfully i dont wanna sell it but i have to. I hope whoever gets it takes care of it.. i live in NY. if you have any questions or would like to purchase it please email me at vzepwlng@verizon.net. The price i am asking is just for some of the products and the cost of the truck.. If you have a cash offer please email me also.. I'll give you the summer slam tropy also because that belongs to the truck not me.

vzepwlng@verizon.net for pics

Curious, out of all the stuff you listed above I don't see 15K worth of car audio, not trying to thread dump but the price is a bit high...Polo.

Looks like we have an e-thug amongst us:

PM from "loudcartunez" entitled na:

not banned bro so keep ur comments to urself dont worry bout what other people do worry bout ur **** self u must have not better to do than talk ****
I hate people who cannot speak correctly. How do you possibly make money legally in this world? Anyway, I wasn't saying you were banned either you idiot. I was talking about the OP. He has not not been on over 2 months because he's banned. So I don't think you're going to be able to get through to him on caraudio.com. And why don't you refrain from worrying what I do. e-thug.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Rasheedhos
ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from