SOLD 2 15" dd 9515 and ab hd 15

usampsman
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have 2 9515's not sure if there g's or not, there dual 4's and in perfect shape. there a perfect 10 out of 10 complete in there original boxes. there not broke in yet literealy 3 hours of use. thet have the 8" carbon dust caps

lookin for 500 each or trades

next i have a mint american bass hd 15 d2, used this for a month it is also a 10 out of 10 1500rms never seen more than 1100. I should have the original box i have to check though

id like 200 or best or trades!

Do the subs still have the rubber boots? And you dont know what motors they are? Cuz the price depends on that too..

they arent even 6 months old! ive never seen a f motor with that basket. how do you tell? they dont have the digital designs sticker around the top of the motor either! they better be g's dammit the guy i got em from said they were and he got em on ebay and that dude said the same. the bidding ended at 885 plus shipping on them

yeah! sum b*tch lol. im gonna take some close ups and contact dd forsure! hes gonna be giving me some money back if there not g's! whats the difference? its same power and everything right? i do know there 100 once difference from f to g!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

usampsman

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
usampsman
st. clair shores , michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date